Janet Jackson is coming back to the stage this summer, and her look says she did not come to play.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Janet’s going to keep the party going for her State of the World Tour this summer. The diva announced the dates for her extended outing with a few pictures on Instagram, where she is looking positively snatched.
Rocking a high ponytail, golden makeup, and a stunning red lip, Janet teased a slate of U.S. dates for her State of the World 2018 tour. Full body shots show her in fighting form and ready to put on a show.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As a reminder, Janet is 51 and just had a baby last year. This is what she looks like.
Janet is set to headline the Essence Festival in New Orleans with a show on July 8. Her summer tour kicks off a few days later on July 11 and runs to August 12, so this is a short excursion for Janet. You only have a few days to get your dollars together because tickets go on sale April 27.
- Tiffany Haddish Gets Her Own Seasoned Salt
- Tamar Braxton Walks Out In The Middle Of Snoop’s Play
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Once Again, George Zimmerman Avoids Jail Time
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- Private Consultant Releases New Kendrick Johnson Autopsy
- Man Shoots Ex In The Head At Her Job
- ‘He Just Started Shooting’: Cop Shot Jemel Roberson ‘Out Of Fear,’ Eyewitness Says