Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
According to CBS11 News, a Southwest Airlines flight lost cabin pressure in the air coming from Denver and had to make an emergency landing in Dallas. Below is a history of other incidents with the airline company:
With so much going on, do you think it’s still safe to fly Southwest Airlines? Comment below.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- DOJ Taskforce Charges Texas Man For Threats Against Georgia Election Workers
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- Mind, Body, Business: Maria More Shares Lessons From Her Father [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Reveal Their Child’s Name [WATCH]
- Mostly White Jury Selected In Federal George Floyd Case, Judge Claims Case Has ‘Absolutely’ Nothing To Do With Race
- Mama Tina Reflects On Her Costume Design Days For Beyoncé In A Flashback Friday Post
- Texas Gubernatorial Candidate Won’t Fire White Nationalist Staffer Because He Doesn’t ‘Participate In Cancel Culture’
- Georgia Pastor Arrested After Allegations He Imprisoned Disabled Patients In His Basement
- Venus Williams Serves Haute Looks At The Louis Vuitton Show For Paris Fashion Week
Is It Still Safe To Fly Southwest? Plane Loses Cabin Pressure, Emergency Landing In Dallas [VIDEO] was originally published on thebeatdfw.com