Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to CBS11 News, a Southwest Airlines flight lost cabin pressure in the air coming from Denver and had to make an emergency landing in Dallas. Below is a history of other incidents with the airline company:
With so much going on, do you think it’s still safe to fly Southwest Airlines? Comment below.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- This Is the Police Interaction Video Texas Students Must Watch to Graduate High School
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- Rihanna Turns Down Super Bowl Halftime Show, Stands With Kaepernick
- Botham Jean’s Mother Says He Did Nothing Wrong
- Rihanna Says “No” To The Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Sounds About White! Caucasian Shoots Police Officer And Isn’t Even Charged
- This Struggle Is Real: Calling Police On Black Children Harms Mental Health
Is It Still Safe To Fly Southwest? Plane Loses Cabin Pressure, Emergency Landing In Dallas [VIDEO] was originally published on thebeatdfw.com