Ladies, if you want a man to buy you a drink, ask him to buy you one of these and see how hard he laughs at you…
Keeping Up with the Jerry Joneses: Gran Patron Platinum, Grand Marnier Centerario, fresh squeezed lime juice, raw agave.
Where: Jalisco Norte
This glorified, and glorious, margarita, is worth sipping. Seriously.
Oliver’s Dream: Beluga vodka, blanc vermouth, served with caviar, sea beans, lemon pearls, and Picholine olives.
Where: The French Room
Martinis, though basic in recipe, usually have a caché all of their own. Like a Bloody Mary, a lot of what makes this drink remarkable is what comes with it. This opulent “garnish” is practically a meal. And a fancy meal at that.
The Crocus: Nolet’s Reserve Gin, smoked dried saffron, saffron oil.
Where: Tipsy Alchemist
This cocktail is the most straightforward and spirit-forward on the list. And, seeing as the gin used in this drink is one of the most expensive on the market, ringing in at $28 an ounce, Tipsy Alchemist wanted to simply make this cocktail all about the gin. Since Nolet’s Reserve is distilled from the Crocus Flower, which is the flower from which Saffron comes, they simply brought out the saffron notes in the spirit. Oh, and you won’t find a garnish on this cocktail.
Find the remaining 4 at DMagazine
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. For that much money, these drinks better drive me home and tuck me in.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Jeezy Gets Real About Hustling At An Early Age For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- David Duke Is Big Mad Because Donald Trump And Tucker Carlson Keep Jacking His White Supremacist Style
- Chloe Bailey Explains How And Why She Became That B*tch, And We Agree
- 10-Year-Old Black Girl Arrested And Handcuffed At School In Hawaii After Drawing Offensive Photo Of Her Bully
- Grambling University Shooting Leaves 1 Dead, 7 Injured Days After Another Fatal Gun Incident On Campus
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict And Her Fashionable Family Slay On Instagram
- Gotcha! Jay-Z’s Private Investigator May Have Caught Ex-Perfume CEO Lying In Their Breach Of Contract Lawsuit
- HBCU Paul Quinn College Might Have The Best Basketball Court Ever Made
- Hot Spot: Is Cardi B. Going To Jail?! [WATCH]
- What’s Trending? Should People Who Watch & Record Crimes Be Charged? [WATCH]
#WordEyeHeard Buy Me a Drink: 7 of the Most Expensive Drinks in Dallas was originally published on thebeatdfw.com