Ladies, if you want a man to buy you a drink, ask him to buy you one of these and see how hard he laughs at you…
Keeping Up with the Jerry Joneses: Gran Patron Platinum, Grand Marnier Centerario, fresh squeezed lime juice, raw agave.
Where: Jalisco Norte
This glorified, and glorious, margarita, is worth sipping. Seriously.
Oliver’s Dream: Beluga vodka, blanc vermouth, served with caviar, sea beans, lemon pearls, and Picholine olives.
Where: The French Room
Martinis, though basic in recipe, usually have a caché all of their own. Like a Bloody Mary, a lot of what makes this drink remarkable is what comes with it. This opulent “garnish” is practically a meal. And a fancy meal at that.
The Crocus: Nolet’s Reserve Gin, smoked dried saffron, saffron oil.
Where: Tipsy Alchemist
This cocktail is the most straightforward and spirit-forward on the list. And, seeing as the gin used in this drink is one of the most expensive on the market, ringing in at $28 an ounce, Tipsy Alchemist wanted to simply make this cocktail all about the gin. Since Nolet’s Reserve is distilled from the Crocus Flower, which is the flower from which Saffron comes, they simply brought out the saffron notes in the spirit. Oh, and you won’t find a garnish on this cocktail.
Find the remaining 4 at DMagazine
I’m lilD, and that’s the Word Eye Heard. For that much money, these drinks better drive me home and tuck me in.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Happy Birthday Keegan Michael Key
- You OK, Sis? LHHATL’s Tommie Lee Back In Jail After Coming To Court Lit
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Keeping It Too Real? Nene Wonders If Gregg’s Cancer Is ‘Karma’ For Cheating On Her
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- Only In Florida: Viral Florida Man Challenge Builds On Years Of Sunshine State Absurdity
- Are You Here For It?! CVS Is Now Launching CBD Products, Soon To Be Available in 800 Locations
- Noah Centineo Set To Play He-Man In ‘Masters Of The Universe’ Reboot
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- Landing ‘Game Of Thrones’ & Flirting With Death: 8 Thought-Provoking Truths We Learned From Emilia Clarke’s Personal Essay
#WordEyeHeard Buy Me a Drink: 7 of the Most Expensive Drinks in Dallas was originally published on thebeatdfw.com