7 out of 10 women suffer from Fibroids. Many women don’t even know due to not knowing the symptoms. On The Mic host, Missy B talks to Earth Jallow and Seleana Watkins about a potentially aggressive health issue that many African-American women will encounter, fibroids.
Sign Up To Get Exclusive News and Contest to Your Inbox:
- Doja Cat Makes Shaved Brows Chic With Fun, Creative Designs
- ‘My Beautiful Home’: Donald Trump Whines After The FBI Raided His Mar-a-Lago Resort
- PUMA And Baby Phat Collaborate On A Sporty-Glam Collection
- Serena Williams Announces Tennis Retirement In Latest Vogue Cover Story
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “A Happy Ending?” | Episode 12
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- What’s Trending: From A Hinge Popeyes Date To Marriage, Would You Go On A Date To Popeyes?
- Ludacris Is Launching His Own Doll To Accompany His Children’s Netflix Series, Karma’s World
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- Still The Queen: Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Hits #1 on Billboard