Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
This year is the 20th anniversary of Lauryn Hill’s debut solo album, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. The entire album is a masterpiece! It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart, selling 422,624 copies in its first week, which broke a record for first-week sales by a female artist. Everything Is Everything is my favorite song and the video is so dope!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kelly Rowland, Lauryn Hill, Bradley Cooper, & More!
1. She woke up like this! Pregnant Olivia Wilde was seen leaving the gym in West Hollywood.1 of 11
2. Lauryn Hill is photographed in a fashionable frenzy leaving the David Letterman Show and signing autographs for fans.2 of 11
3. Suki Waterhouse and Bradley Cooper try to make a discreet exit while leaving the premiere of "The Grand Budapest Hotel."3 of 11
4. Welcome to the winners' circle! Leonardo DiCaprio, director Martin Scorsese, and Jonah Hill pose for photos with the Cinema Vanguard Award, where DiCaprio and Scorsese were both honored.4 of 11
5. Thank God for the glam squad! A model at the Mark and Estel 2014 fasion show prepares to walk the runway by texting her worries away.5 of 11
6. Who parties harder than these girls? Our favorite celebrity women got together to walk the runway for the Go Red For Women - The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 fashion show.6 of 11
7. Pretty in polka dots! Kelly Rowland strikes a pose, showing off her awesome biceps before watching the JC Obando fashion show in NYC.7 of 11
8. Alicia Quarles gets her dance on as she makes her way down the runway at the Go Red for Women - The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 Show in NYC.8 of 11
9. Three's company for actress AnnaSophia Robb, Model Ireland Baldwin and Bella Thorne, who attended the Go Red For Women The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 Show.9 of 11
10. Adrienne Bailon and Jackie Cruz start off Fashion Week the right way by looking fab at the Desigual show at Lincoln Center.10 of 11
11. Joe Jonas and his date Blanda Eggenschwiler were photographed sittin' pretty in the front row at the Richard Chai fashion show in NYC.11 of 11
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Dionne Warwick on Music Today: ‘Nobody is Singing Melodies That I Sang’
- Chris Tucker Online Contest
- Dr. Henry Louis ‘Skip’ Gates Is Helping People Find Their Roots
- Morning Minute: So Much Disappointment
- Black Moms Matter: Shocking Things You Learn About Your Child
- Seriously Ignorant News: Puerto Ricans Are Americans
- Vanessa Williams Stars In OWN’s ‘One Fine Christmas’
- Inside Her Story: Helping Our Kids Graduate High School
- Shaun King: What Do We Do Next?
- Why You Need An Eye Cream In Your Beauty Routine