Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Dallas officials are struggling to find solutions that confiscate guns from violent offenders. By law, anyone convicted of a crime is required to turn over their firearms to the judge. So far the program hasn’t had much success, which has caused many victims their lives. See the video below for more info (be patient as it loads or refresh page to view).
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1 Billion To Spend On Diversity
- The Beyhive Are Bracing Themselves For The Renaissance World Tour Ticket Prices
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’
- Missy Elliott Looks Supa Dupa Fly As She Celebrates Her 2023 Nomination To The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- ‘Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy
- D.L. Hughley On The Daily Show: D.L. Weighs In On Tucker Carlson & Homeschools About Hitler
- 19 Keys On The Power Of Self, Black Wealth And The Future Of AI
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
Dallas Officials Struggling To Find Solutions That Confiscate Guns From Violent Offenders [VIDEO] was originally published on thebeatdfw.com