Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Dallas mayor pro tem Dwaine Caraway plead guilty to federal charges and resigned as elected official yesterday (August 9, 2018). Dwaine will also be facing up to 7 years federal prison time for corruption. See the video below for more info (be patient as it loads or refresh page to view).
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Politicians Doing Time for Their Crime
1. Former Congressman William JeffersonSource: 1 of 6
2. Former Detroit City Council President Monica ConyersSource: 2 of 6
3. Former New Orleans Mayor Ray NaginSource: 3 of 6
4. Former Trump Campaign Aide Rick GatesSource: 4 of 6
5. Former Congressman Anthony WeinerSource: 5 of 6
6. Former Trump Campaign Aide Paul ManafortSource: 6 of 6
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Dallas Mayor Pro Tem Dwaine Caraway Resigns, Facing Federal Prison [VIDEO] was originally published on thebeatdfw.com