Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
This is pretty dope! How many artists can say they have their own board game? Well we now know Drake can!
He recently performed at Toronto’s Scotiabank Arena, and the stadium Tweeted out photos of a custom “Monopoly” game they gave him. The ‘Chance’ card pile is replaced by ‘God’s Plan,’ and the ‘Community Chest’ is swapped out for ‘Duffle Talk.’ The property cards call out locations significant to his career and his face is on the money!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Wendy Williams Taking Another Extended Break
- It’s Official RCA/Sony Music Drops R. Kelly
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- What Does Gary Owen Really Think About Being Mistaken For Tommy Egan?
- Choreographer Anthony Burrell Explains How Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Flub Pushed Him To Open His Dance Center
- CLEO TV Brings In The New Year With A Preview Party in Dallas, TX
- Cardi B Weighs In On The Government Shutdown: “This Sh*t Is Really Serious!” [VIDEO]
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways