Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
This is pretty dope! How many artists can say they have their own board game? Well we now know Drake can!
He recently performed at Toronto’s Scotiabank Arena, and the stadium Tweeted out photos of a custom “Monopoly” game they gave him. The ‘Chance’ card pile is replaced by ‘God’s Plan,’ and the ‘Community Chest’ is swapped out for ‘Duffle Talk.’ The property cards call out locations significant to his career and his face is on the money!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Little Known Black History Fact: Avarh E. Strickland
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- Good Parenting? Texas Mom Spanks Teen Son After He Took Off In Her Car
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Thursday Night Special