Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
This is pretty dope! How many artists can say they have their own board game? Well we now know Drake can!
He recently performed at Toronto’s Scotiabank Arena, and the stadium Tweeted out photos of a custom “Monopoly” game they gave him. The ‘Chance’ card pile is replaced by ‘God’s Plan,’ and the ‘Community Chest’ is swapped out for ‘Duffle Talk.’ The property cards call out locations significant to his career and his face is on the money!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- That’s What I Think: Flying Is Beautiful And Terrifying
- Joe Torry Breaks Down The St. Louis Vs. Kansas City Rivalry
- Kirk Franklin On His New Album And Why ‘God Is So Dope’
- Huggy Lowdown: Oreo Bama Of The Week
- Inside Her Story: This Woman Teaches Black Hair Care To Non-Black Parents
- Morning Minute: Facebook Banned 3 Billion Fake Accounts
- Top Of The Morning: The Traffic And Weather Reporters Have Evolved
- Little Known Black History Fact: Unita Blackwell
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Thursday Night Special