Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
This is pretty dope! How many artists can say they have their own board game? Well we now know Drake can!
He recently performed at Toronto’s Scotiabank Arena, and the stadium Tweeted out photos of a custom “Monopoly” game they gave him. The ‘Chance’ card pile is replaced by ‘God’s Plan,’ and the ‘Community Chest’ is swapped out for ‘Duffle Talk.’ The property cards call out locations significant to his career and his face is on the money!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Jan Hunter Gaye, Ex-Wife of Marvin Gaye, Dead at 66
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- Nia Long & Ime Udoka Call It Quits After 13 Years
- Exclusive: Oxlade Talks Viral Success, Staying Consistent And Prepping Debut Album
- What You Need To Know About Georgia’s Run Off Election + Kyrie Irving Loses Nike Deal [WATCH]
- Cardi B Displayed Her Curvy Frame In A Vintage Colorblock Hervé Léger Dress
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: You Should Congratulate Deion Sanders For His Jackson State Efforts!
- Keke Palmer Responds To Troll Who Calls Her Ugly ‘I’m Beautiful In Real Life, Because Of Who I Am, Not What I Look Like’
- Everything We Know About The Tory Lanez And Megan Thee Stallion Trial
- Justice Alito Jokes About Black Children In KKK Costumes During Hearing On Discrimination. It Wasn’t Funny