Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
On August 25, 1998, greatness was unleashed. Lauryn Hill’s solo album, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, is one of the greatest albums of all time! It’s one of the few albums I can listen to from beginning to end without skipping a single song or interlude! The lead single, Doo Wop (That Thing) was Hill’s first and only Billboard Hot 100 number-one, to date. It won Best Female R&B Vocal Performance and Best R&B Song at the 1999 Grammy Awards on February 24, 1999. “Doo Wop (That Thing)” debuted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100, making it the tenth song in the chart’s history to do so, and the first debut single to do so.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kelly Rowland, Lauryn Hill, Bradley Cooper, & More!
1. She woke up like this! Pregnant Olivia Wilde was seen leaving the gym in West Hollywood.1 of 11
2. Lauryn Hill is photographed in a fashionable frenzy leaving the David Letterman Show and signing autographs for fans.2 of 11
3. Suki Waterhouse and Bradley Cooper try to make a discreet exit while leaving the premiere of "The Grand Budapest Hotel."3 of 11
4. Welcome to the winners' circle! Leonardo DiCaprio, director Martin Scorsese, and Jonah Hill pose for photos with the Cinema Vanguard Award, where DiCaprio and Scorsese were both honored.4 of 11
5. Thank God for the glam squad! A model at the Mark and Estel 2014 fasion show prepares to walk the runway by texting her worries away.5 of 11
6. Who parties harder than these girls? Our favorite celebrity women got together to walk the runway for the Go Red For Women - The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 fashion show.6 of 11
7. Pretty in polka dots! Kelly Rowland strikes a pose, showing off her awesome biceps before watching the JC Obando fashion show in NYC.7 of 11
8. Alicia Quarles gets her dance on as she makes her way down the runway at the Go Red for Women - The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 Show in NYC.8 of 11
9. Three's company for actress AnnaSophia Robb, Model Ireland Baldwin and Bella Thorne, who attended the Go Red For Women The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 Show.9 of 11
10. Adrienne Bailon and Jackie Cruz start off Fashion Week the right way by looking fab at the Desigual show at Lincoln Center.10 of 11
11. Joe Jonas and his date Blanda Eggenschwiler were photographed sittin' pretty in the front row at the Richard Chai fashion show in NYC.11 of 11
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Tamia And Eric Benet Blow Us Away With ‘Spend My Life’ Instagram Duet
- Laughter Truly Is The Best Medicine…And Here’s Why
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Babyface To Host Waiting To Exhale Celebration On Instagram Tonight
- Beenie Man Checks Police When They Interrupt His Verzuz Battle With Bounty Killer [VIDEO]
- Here’s What’s Opening Just In Time For Memorial Day Weekend!
- Teyana Taylor Releases “Made It” To Celebrate The 2020 Graduates [VIDEO]
- Man Who Filmed Ahmaud Arbery Shooting Charged With Murder
- Jagged Edge & 112’s Verzuz Instagram Live Battle Set For Memorial Day
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]