Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Despite angry people burning their Nikes after the company released it’s new ad campaign for the 30th anniversary of “Just Do It” featuring Colin Kaepernick, Nike is doing just fine. Their sales actually rose in the days after the debut. According to Edison Trends, a digital-commerce researcher, product orders went up 27 percent between Sunday and Wednesday. Now their share shares did take a plunge, but they expected that.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- A$AP Rocky Talks Fatherhood In ‘Highsnobiety’s’ Latest Issue
- Teyana Taylor Was All Body In A Black Rick Owens Gown At The ‘Vanity Fair’ 2023 Gotham Awards
- Why Is Donald Trump STILL Out Here Talking About Repealing Obamacare?
- Sean “Diddy” Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
- ‘GQ Germany’ Names Erykah Badu Music Icon Of The Year In Their ‘2023 Men Of The Year’ Issue
- Keke Palmer Serves MILF Goals At The Soul Train Awards
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Steve Harvey Pays Emotional Tribute To Wife Marjorie At TheGrio Awards: ‘I Appreciate You Riding With Me’
- Beyoncé Says Blue Ivy Was Determined To Prove Naysayers Wrong About Her Tour Performances
- Keke Palmer Shuts Down Instagram In A Gold Balmain Mini Dress
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
19 Sexy Pictures Of Paula Patton (PHOTOS)
Then & Now: The Cast Of Spike Lee’s “Crooklyn” (PHOTOS)
17 Super Hot Pics Of Nia Long (PHOTOS)
Queen Latifah And Her Longtime Partner Eboni Nichols' Son Named Revealed
Download - MAJIC 94.5 Radio Mobile App!
10+ Sexy Photos Of Mya
Reports Of Voter Suppression Mar Mississippi Election In Majority Black County