Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
The song, which premiered today (September 21) on Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell, is about being firm in your faith, no matter the obstacle.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two up top are worth making room for it your playlists. Press play above to watch the accompanying music video!
- ‘LHHMIAS2’ Recap: Trina Mediates A Peace Talk Between Joy And Shay
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- D.L. Hughley Gets Real About Radio, His Childhood & More
- Marjorie Harvey Posted A Video Of Grandchildren Pretend Breastfeeding, Sends The Internet Into An Uproar
- Love And R&B’s Wednesday Night Mini Concert Featuring: Sade
- Gregg Leakes Apologizes To NeNe For Lashing Out At Her: ‘She Deserves Much More’
- Alicia Keys Hosting 2019 Grammy Awards
- Former LSU Football Player Accused Of Attacking Wife For 2nd Time In Two Years
- Terry Crews On Black Women: ‘They Supported Me The Most After My Sexual Assault’
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame