Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Living to see 100 may not be as hard as you think. 100 people who have lived to be at least 100 years old were interviewed and here are the ten most common tips to living a long life:)
1. Ignore traditional advice about your diet. 29% said it was one of their secrets.
2. Eat healthy, 25%. So, the opposite of the first one.
3. Stay active, 22%.
4. Stay positive, 18%.
5. Drink alcohol REGULARLY, 16%. The best quote they found was from a 111-year-old guy who said that, “Putting a little bourbon in your morning coffee is like medicine.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
6. DON’T drink too much, and don’t smoke, 12%. One of the best quotes for that one was from a 106-year-old lady who said, “I never smoked, I never drank, I never cussed, I never lied, and I never chased cowboys.”
7. Maintain meaningful relationships, 10%.
8. Always try to get a good night’s sleep, 9%.
9. Be nice to people, 9%.
10. Have faith, 9%.
Oprah Was Living Her Best Life At The 'On The Run II' Tour Last Night
1. OprahSource: 1 of 7
2. Barack & Michelle ObamaSource: 2 of 7
3. The KardashiansSource: 3 of 7
4. The BryantsSource: 4 of 7
5. LeToya LuckettSource: 5 of 7
6. LaTavia RobersonSource: 6 of 7
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Happy Birthday To The Late Great John Witherspoon
- Get Ready For Reboot of ‘Anaconda’
- ‘Ambitions’ Canceled After One Season On OWN
- Chance The Rapper To Host Revival Of ‘Punk’d
- Rosie Perez Testifies Against Harvey Weinstein
- Former New Orleans Saints Linebacker Boosts Graduation Rate For Oregon District’s Black Students
- Charlie Wilson’s Perfect Valentine’s Day Contest
- Jazzy Report: Baltimore Has The Highest STI Rate
- Photo Of Eight Black Women Firefighters For Prince George’s County Goes Viral
- D.L’s Top 10 Things You Won’t Miss About Drinking