Shawn Stockman of Boys II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boys II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boys II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Cars, Emcee’s,and OG’S Drive-In Concert [TICKETS]
- Cars, Emcees, and OG’S Drive-In Concert [TICKETS]
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Reparations For Slavery: A Promise Never Delivered
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
Watch: Shawn Stockman of Boys II Men Tells Us What Advice He’d Give His Younger Self was originally published on rnbphilly.com