Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boyz II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boyz II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
100.3 WRNB Meet & Greet with Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men
1. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 1 of 6
2. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 2 of 6
3. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 3 of 6
4. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 4 of 6
5. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 5 of 6
6. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 6 of 6
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Wendy Williams Taking Another Extended Break
- It’s Official RCA/Sony Music Drops R. Kelly
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- What Does Gary Owen Really Think About Being Mistaken For Tommy Egan?
- Choreographer Anthony Burrell Explains How Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Flub Pushed Him To Open His Dance Center
- CLEO TV Brings In The New Year With A Preview Party in Dallas, TX
- Cardi B Weighs In On The Government Shutdown: “This Sh*t Is Really Serious!” [VIDEO]
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
Watch: Shawn Stockman Shares What It’s Been Like Touring With Bruno Mars was originally published on rnbphilly.com