Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
We all know someone that loves to exaggerate about how much fun they have when really the just watched Netflix and chilled… alone. That person just might be you! Who really wants to admit that all they do on the weekend is binge watch their favorite TV show and eat plenty of junk food.
A recent survey found roughly 30% of us sometimes lie or exaggerate on Monday morning to make our weekend sound more fun than it really was. Here are the five things we’re most likely to lie about or embellish . . .
1. Going to a bar, or how much fun you had while you were there.
2. A restaurant you went to, or how nice it was.
3. That you worked out or went to the gym.
4. A cultural activity, or something educational.
5. A road trip, or something you left town for.
But be careful because in the age of social media, its easy to get caught in you lies! About 20% of people said they’ve been caught lying about their weekend before. And 51% said they regularly regret not making more of their two days off work.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Slayed To Smithereens: Celebs Showed Out For Bossip's 'Best Dressed List' Party
1. Apryl Jones served lace see-through realnessSource:Getty 1 of 23
2. JuJu was flawless, per usualSource:Getty 2 of 23
3. Veronica Vega was pretty in platinum & pinkSource:Getty 3 of 23
4. Ageless beauties Golden Brooks and Elise Neal came through drippin'Source:Getty 4 of 23
5. Somaya Reece, is that you?Source:Getty 5 of 23
6. Angel Brinks gave us a major thigh momentSource:Getty 6 of 23
7. Vanessa Simmons made a rare red carpet appearanceSource:Getty 7 of 23
8. Jade Novah never misses a moment to slaySource:Getty 8 of 23
9. Eric Bellinger was nominated for Soulful Style KingSource:Getty 9 of 23
10. Dj Kiss was nominated for Best DJ DivaSource:Getty 10 of 23
11. Lauren Govan hit the red carpet in this heat defying get upSource:Getty 11 of 23
12. Asiah Collins and her shades came throughSource:Getty 12 of 23
13. Saha Gates flaunted her thicky-ness on the carpetSource:Getty 13 of 23
14. Mo & Kita stopped by in their Summer bestSource:Getty 14 of 23
15. Kenny Lattimore and Terrell Owens represented for the mensSource:Getty 15 of 23
16. Oh, Hi Tamala Jones!Source:Getty 16 of 23
17. Honey Boo Boo, a slim Mama June and We TV President Marc Juris attended the festivitiesSource:Getty 17 of 23
18. Heeey, Milan!Source:Getty 18 of 23
19. Kleo Thomas showed loveSource:Getty 19 of 23
20. Telli Swift was White Hot on the carpetSource:Getty 20 of 23
21. Farrah Abraham was there, giving faceSource:Getty 21 of 23
22. Darius McCrary stopped bySource:Getty 22 of 23
23. Tanjereen Thomas was in attendanceSource:Getty 23 of 23
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Clive Davis Plans On Making His Own Whitney Houston Biopic
- CHARLIE WILSON LOS ANGLES FLYAWAY CONTEST
- ‘Red Table Talk’ Gets Renewed For Three Years On Facebook
- Wendy Williams A Single Woman Now
- Clark Sisters Biopic Reveals Premiere Date And Extended Trailer
- ‘Grown-ish’ Already Renewed For Season 4
- Oprah Winfrey Says “I Can’t Be Silenced By Russell Simmons”
- School Says Teen Can’t Walk For Graduation Unless He Cuts His Locs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- TRIED IT: Skin Seeds Aloe Glow Sheet Skin Mask