Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Not sure why this wasn’t thought of years ago because it makes sense, especially with the climate we are in right now. HBO, who has kind of become know for showing a lot of sex scenes is now hiring a professional on all their shows, whose job it is to make sure nothing inappropriate happens during the filming of sex scenes. They’re calling these people “intimacy coordinators” and they are using them for all of their shows now.
This idea actually came from EMILY MEADE, who plays a prostitute on “The Deuce”. She says, quote, “When it comes to sexuality, which is one of the most vulnerable things for all humans, men and women, there’s really no system. There’s never been a person required to be there to protect and bring expertise.”
My only questions are, what are the qualifications and how do I apply???
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
6 Celebrities Who Identify As Pansexual
1. Janelle MonaeSource: 1 of 6
2. Angel HazeSource: 2 of 6
3. Miley CyrusSource: 3 of 6
4. SiaSource: 4 of 6
5. Angelina JolieSource: 5 of 6
6. Lady GagaSource: 6 of 6
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Death Draws Attention To Her Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Halle Berry Has A New Man & She Revealed His Identity… Sort Of [PHOTO]
- Report: Trump Administration To Block Downloads Of TikTok From App Stores Starting Sunday
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta