Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Not sure why this wasn’t thought of years ago because it makes sense, especially with the climate we are in right now. HBO, who has kind of become know for showing a lot of sex scenes is now hiring a professional on all their shows, whose job it is to make sure nothing inappropriate happens during the filming of sex scenes. They’re calling these people “intimacy coordinators” and they are using them for all of their shows now.
This idea actually came from EMILY MEADE, who plays a prostitute on “The Deuce”. She says, quote, “When it comes to sexuality, which is one of the most vulnerable things for all humans, men and women, there’s really no system. There’s never been a person required to be there to protect and bring expertise.”
My only questions are, what are the qualifications and how do I apply???
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
6 Celebrities Who Identify As Pansexual
1. Janelle MonaeSource: 1 of 6
2. Angel HazeSource: 2 of 6
3. Miley CyrusSource: 3 of 6
4. SiaSource: 4 of 6
5. Angelina JolieSource: 5 of 6
6. Lady GagaSource: 6 of 6
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Get Ready For Reboot of ‘Anaconda’
- ‘Ambitions’ Canceled After One Season On OWN
- Chance The Rapper To Host Revival Of ‘Punk’d
- Rosie Perez Testifies Against Harvey Weinstein
- Former New Orleans Saints Linebacker Boosts Graduation Rate For Oregon District’s Black Students
- Charlie Wilson’s Perfect Valentine’s Day Contest
- Jazzy Report: Baltimore Has The Highest STI Rate
- Photo Of Eight Black Women Firefighters For Prince George’s County Goes Viral
- D.L’s Top 10 Things You Won’t Miss About Drinking
- Janet Jackson Wins The Dolly Parton Challenge With Super Sexy Tinder Pic