Text KZMJ to 71007 to join Majic 94.5’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Convicted Texas killer, Eric Williams, and his wife, Kim Williams, recently shared their story from prison.
Eric was convicted of killing 3 high powered people in 2013 in Kaufman County, Texas (about 40 minutes outside of Dallas) who were involved with his legal case regarding stolen computers: Mark Hasse (Kaufman County Assistant District Attorney), Mike McLelland (District Attorney), and Mike’s wife Cynthia McLelland.
Author Kathryn Casey, who wrote a book on the couple titled “In Plain Sight” was able to get the only interview that exists.
Their punishment? Eric is currently on death row and his wife Kim got 40 years in state prison.
For more info, see video below (content may take a few moments to load on certain devices or you may have to refresh page to view).
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Black History Month 2019: Byron Allen (PHOTOS)
1. Byron Allen’s Annual Oscar GalaSource:WENN 1 of 7
2. Byron Allen’s Annual Oscar GalaSource:WENN 2 of 7
3. Byron Allen’s Annual Oscar GalaSource:WENN 3 of 7
4. The 2018 BAFTA TV Tea PartySource:WENN 4 of 7
5. Celebs at the Lakers gameSource:WENN 5 of 7
6. Byron Allen’s Annual Oscar GalaSource:WENN 6 of 7
7. Byron Allen and family at Mr Bones Pumpkin PatchSource:WENN 7 of 7
Convicted Texas Killer And Wife Share Their Story From Prison [VIDEO] was originally published on thebeatdfw.com