Terry Crews is ready for a White Chicks sequel.
“I would love one!” Crews told Us Weekly. “I’m staying in shape for White Chicks 2! I will never get out of shape — you know that, right? I will be 75 and say, ‘Here we go, I’m ready to go!’ I will never, ever get out of shape because that movie’s going to happen one day.”
White Chicks was released in 2004 and Crews played the buff pro basketball star Latrell Spencer, who was in love with Marlon Wayans’ alter ego, Tiffany in the original film.
Marlon was asked about a sequel last year but, but didn’t seem certain it would happen anytime soon.
“I don’t know, but there’s been some rumblings happening, and a lot of people want us to do it, so me and my brothers have been talking. Marlon told MTV’s TRL: “So if things go right, we hope to do a White Chicks 2.”
In the meantime, while we wait, we think it’s only right that we take a moment to appreciate this hilarious Terry Crews scene from White Chicks. Remember, the song a Thousand Miles? Check ou
SOURCE: Us Weekly
- Reverend Al Sharpton: Race Needs To Be A Topic Of Conversation
- Voices: Arin Ray “Learning From Babyface”
- Roy Wood Jr.: Trump Has To Go
- Morning Minute: Democratic Debate Summary Through Song
- Isaac Carree Drops Heartfelt New Video “HER” Dedicated To His Wife [WATCH]
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
- 10 Affordable Plus Size Outfits You Need Out For Your Next Fall Night Out
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- Gabrielle Union Shuts Down IG With Pics Of Her Natural Curls
- Dave East Reflects On How Hiphop Shaped His Upbringing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]