Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Michael B. Jordan has his eyes on the Superman role. Warner Bros. is interested in finding a new ways to tell its long-running story of Superman. And they are in talks with Micheal B. Jordan after learning that he was interested in playing the legendary hero. We know some people will be all in their feeling about Superman being played by an African American but maybe it would help make the Superhero more relevant to a modern audiences. There was a meeting with Michael B. Jordan earlier this year with the ‘Creed’ star pitching Warners on a vision for the character. Nothing is set in stone at the moment as a new Superman movie is years away from being released.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- Louis Farrakhan Delivers July Fourth Address About The State Of Black People In America
- Gov. Abbott Issues Executive Order Requiring All Texans To Wear Masks Or Face Coverings In Public
- Plot Twist: Jada Pinkett-Smith Is Bringing Herself To The Red Table
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- Miami Cop Caught On Camera Punching A Black Woman During Argument, “You Black But Acting White!”
- Really!? Alabama College Students Are Reportedly Throwing ‘COVID Parties’ To Predict Who Gets Sick First
- Cash Pours Into Black Organizations And Businesses Amid Protests Against Racism
- Florida Cops Laugh About How They ‘F*ck Up’ Protestors In Bodycam Video
- Will Frack Be Back? Phaedra Parks Responds To Returning To #RHOA Rumors