Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Michael B. Jordan has his eyes on the Superman role. Warner Bros. is interested in finding a new ways to tell its long-running story of Superman. And they are in talks with Micheal B. Jordan after learning that he was interested in playing the legendary hero. We know some people will be all in their feeling about Superman being played by an African American but maybe it would help make the Superhero more relevant to a modern audiences. There was a meeting with Michael B. Jordan earlier this year with the ‘Creed’ star pitching Warners on a vision for the character. Nothing is set in stone at the moment as a new Superman movie is years away from being released.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Yara Shahidi And The Cast Channels Beyonce For New ‘Grownish’ Trailer
- Mariah Carey To Release A Mini Documentary To Celebration Christmas Hit
- Beyoncé Heading To Las Vegas For Residency In 2020
- Jazzy Report: Is CBD Safe?
- D.L.’s Top 10 Reasons To Get A Flu Shot
- Shaunie O’Neal Might Lose Her Producer Position On ‘Basketball Wives’
- Jason Derulo Gets Offered Over $500K For Deleted IG Post
- Tom’s Surprise: India Arie
- Star Wars Cast Reveal How They Would Babysit Baby Yoda | Extra Butter
- Tom’s Surprise: Lavell Crawford