Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Michael B. Jordan has his eyes on the Superman role. Warner Bros. is interested in finding a new ways to tell its long-running story of Superman. And they are in talks with Micheal B. Jordan after learning that he was interested in playing the legendary hero. We know some people will be all in their feeling about Superman being played by an African American but maybe it would help make the Superhero more relevant to a modern audiences. There was a meeting with Michael B. Jordan earlier this year with the ‘Creed’ star pitching Warners on a vision for the character. Nothing is set in stone at the moment as a new Superman movie is years away from being released.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- From Fred Hampton To Laquan McDonald: Why We Should Always Question The Chicago PD
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Here’s What Barack Obama Had To Say About His New Memoir, The Biden Harris Campaign, and COVID-19
- Eva’s Corner: Look At The Fruit You Bear [WATCH]
- Black Woman Judge Who Leads North Carolina’s Supreme Court Is In Election Recount Limbo
- New Casino Survey Asks For Feedback As Virginia Determines Gaming Site Amid Diversity Criticism
- Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, D-Nice Among Honorees At National Action Network’s Annual Triumph Awards
- Lawsuit Demands Nearly 200,000 Purged Georgia Voters Be Reinstated Ahead Of Runoff Races
- Hot Spot: Pretty Ricky Member Arrested For COVID Joke At Disney World [VIDEO]
- Here’s Why The CDC Reduced Quarantine Time From 14 Days To 7-10 Days