Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Chris Brown was accused of purchasing and owning a wild monkey without a permit and came under fire when he shared a video of his daughter playing with the creature. Chris has been ordered to hand the beast over to a monkey retreat facility and give them $35,000. All of the charges he is facing will be dropped on June 6th if he complies with the overseeing judge’s wishes. He is also prohibited from purchasing any monkeys for the next six months but may be able to visit his former pet in its new home if the facility gives him the OK to do so.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Book Publisher Snubs Louisville Cop’s Plan To Cash In On Breonna Taylor’s Police Killing
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Morris Brown College Receives Accreditation Candidacy After 20 Years
- Chris Brown’s Housekeeper Suing Him Over Alleged Dog Attack
- Attorney Glennon Threatt Discusses Shooting Bias & Being A Threat To Police Officers [WATCH]
- News You Can’t Use: Anthems Of Men 50+ On Motorcycles [WATCH]