Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
TLC’s “Creep” was released 25 years ago and here’s some things you didn’t know about the hit song. The song was also controversial for its subject matter and one group member was against the song altogether. ‘Creep’ was inspired by a real-life experience, Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopes hated the song, and ‘Creep’ was TLC’s first Grammy win. The song helped to push their sophomore album, CrazySexyCool, to Diamond status, making them one of the few artists to achieve selling over 10 million copies of an album. On the 25 Anniversary of “Creep,” it still remains one of TLC’s signature song. ‘CrazySexyCool’ produced four top 10 singles overall, with “Waterfalls” being one of the biggest hit of their career. But it was “Creep” that started the domino effect of hit after hit for the group.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Daily Buzz 3.7.13: VH1 starts shooting TLC biopic
1. Video: Fabolous’ ‘Dope B*tch’Source: 1 of 1
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- This ‘Racist’ Jingle Is Being Replaced By A Song Written By Wu-Tang’s RZA
- The Disrespect Of DJ Screw: Slow + Reverb Is Gentrified Chopped & Screwed
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Speaks Out & Jeannie Mai Has A New Booty?! [VIDEO]
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 8-14-2020
- Front Page News: This Fall Will Be The Worst One Yet [WATCH]
- Governor Brian Kemp Drops Lawsuit Against Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Over Atlanta’s Mask Mandate
- Boosie Gets Banned From Instagram & Begs Mark Zuckerberg For It Back
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Hulu Releases Trailer For Horror Satire Movie Exploring Black Hair
- Make A Donation To The Piney Woods School