Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
TLC’s “Creep” was released 25 years ago and here’s some things you didn’t know about the hit song. The song was also controversial for its subject matter and one group member was against the song altogether. ‘Creep’ was inspired by a real-life experience, Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopes hated the song, and ‘Creep’ was TLC’s first Grammy win. The song helped to push their sophomore album, CrazySexyCool, to Diamond status, making them one of the few artists to achieve selling over 10 million copies of an album. On the 25 Anniversary of “Creep,” it still remains one of TLC’s signature song. ‘CrazySexyCool’ produced four top 10 singles overall, with “Waterfalls” being one of the biggest hit of their career. But it was “Creep” that started the domino effect of hit after hit for the group.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Daily Buzz 3.7.13: VH1 starts shooting TLC biopic
1. Video: Fabolous’ ‘Dope B*tch’Source: 1 of 1
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Clark Sisters Biopic Reveals Premiere Date And Extended Trailer
- ‘Grown-ish’ Already Renewed For Season 4
- Oprah Winfrey Says “I Can’t Be Silenced By Russell Simmons”
- School Says Teen Can’t Walk For Graduation Unless He Cuts His Locs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- Heyy Ya! Andre 3000 Is Making A Comeback, But It’s Not What You Think
- Grammys Reveal Details For A Star-Studded Nipsey Hussle Tribute Performance
- Pourquoi? Commes des Garçons Threw Some Tired Ol’ Cornrow Wigs On White Models For Paris Fashion Week
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- Kyrie Responds to Recent Criticism of His Game: “They Crucified Martin Luther King”