Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Once Erykah Badu announced that she would be selling incense that smelled like her V-JJ. Social media has be going crazy over the ideal of this scent. But Erykah isn’t the first celebrity to capitalize of the smell of her lower region, just last month Gwyneth Paltrow sold a candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina” for $75 a pop and it sold out quickly. She claims her incense were created from ashes of her own burned underwear along with “Pure resin, handmade, sun dried. Also created with essential oils and herbs. ” Pre-order twenty-five sticks of the Badussy for $50. But it seems like the smell of a celebrity’s vagina might be a good marketing tool because Erykah’s incense sold out in nineteen minutes after launching her new website.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- CNN Reporter Threatens To Cover ‘Suburban Women’ If Paid Leave Is Left Out Of Build Back Better
- Promoter Cancels Major Hip-Hop Show, Says Without Proof That ‘Majority’ Of Rap Fans Aren’t Vaccinated
- Gary’s Tea: Nene Leakes Is Mad Because Her Former RHOA Cast Members Sent Her $200 Flowers [WATCH]
- Glennon Threatt Explains Why Ahmaud Arbery’s Case Is Taking So Long To Get Started & What To Expect
- GOP Candidate For Governor Of Virginia Runs Ad Featuring A Karen Who Tried To Get Toni Morrison’s ‘Beloved’ Removed From Her Son’s School
- White Man Wins $10 Million In Reverse Racism Lawsuit Based On The Color Of His Skin
- ‘Black As Night’ Star Asjha Cooper Addresses Colorism in Hollywood: ‘There Are Still Very Few That Look Like Me.”
- TT the Artist Proves That Authenticity Is The Key To Longevity In The Entertainment Industry
- Jeezy Recalls Jay-Z Having His Back In A Fist Fight: “Hov Got Hands!”
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope