Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Once Erykah Badu announced that she would be selling incense that smelled like her V-JJ. Social media has be going crazy over the ideal of this scent. But Erykah isn’t the first celebrity to capitalize of the smell of her lower region, just last month Gwyneth Paltrow sold a candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina” for $75 a pop and it sold out quickly. She claims her incense were created from ashes of her own burned underwear along with “Pure resin, handmade, sun dried. Also created with essential oils and herbs. ” Pre-order twenty-five sticks of the Badussy for $50. But it seems like the smell of a celebrity’s vagina might be a good marketing tool because Erykah’s incense sold out in nineteen minutes after launching her new website.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Vanessa Bell Calloway On Her New Series ‘Wicked City’ And Building Black Sisterhood
- St. Louis To Consider Reparations For Black Residents
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘From Besties To Bae’ | Episode 97
- Maria More Gives Tips On How To Execute Your Ideas In 2023 [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Loses Honorary Degree & Cardi B. Talks Anxiety With Dropping Music [WATCH]
- Um…Okay?: Arizona Senator Krysten Sinema Leaves The Democratic Party
- Kanye West Loses His Honorary Degree From The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Gary’s Tea: Weed At Church?! Jamal Bryant Thinks Cannabis Business Will Bring Black Men To Church
- What’s Trending: This Is The Dictionary’s 2022 Word Of The Year [WATCH]
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership