Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Erykah Badu knows how to throw a party. For her birthday bash, a ticketed public event held annually in her hometown of Dallas, Texas, the singer planned a 14 act event that included a 90-minute performance from the queen herself. The line for the event was wrapped around the block, as fans waited for their night with the hometown icon. From the moment that The Bomb Factory’s doors opened until showtime began, the energy was high. Some attendees paid tribute to Erykah’s legacy through fashion, with headwraps and T-shirts featuring the singer face. One of the most important moments of the night was the formal debut of Erykah’s daughter, Puma Curry-Wright. Puma wowed the crowd with her rendition of jazz trio Moonchild’s “All The Joy.” Her wide smiles and Milly Rock during the song’s break was proof that she’s not only inherited her mother’s pipes, but her charm as well.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Celebrating The Birthday Of Honored Ancestor Dr. Betty Shabazz
- Megan Thee Stallion Plays Football With Cardi B On The Latest Episode Of ‘Cardi Tries’
- NY Attorney General Letitia James Proceeds With Trump Investigation After Judge Dismisses ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit
- Would You Pay $50k Per Night To Stay At This Luxury Underwater Villa In Maldives?
- Husband Of Teacher Killed In Texas Shooting Died By Heart Attack + Joe Biden To Visit Uvalde, Texas [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Sha’Carri Richardson Says She Was Abused By Her Jamaican Girlfriend [WATCH]
- President Biden Preps Plan To Forgive $10,000 In Student Debt Per Borrower
- Quinta Brunson Slams ‘Abbott Elementary’ Fans Requesting A School Shooting Episode
- Cops Search For Chicago Man Who Pointed His Gun At A News Crew During Live Taping
- Ciara Takes On The amfAR Gala In Cannes In A Hot Pink Dundas Dress