Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Palmer took us back to our roots to 3500 B.C. starting with braids all the way to the present with the passing of The Crown Act. In true Palmer style, she also snuck in a little read into her lesson that touching our lovely coils, curls, and locks is NOT permitted!
Palmer also shared on her Instagram page, Keke shared how she was teased as a child about her hair, “As a little girl that was a source of anxiety for me ‘uh oh, the hair conversation’ but as I got older the more I stopped letting others project their ignorance and confusion about my hair on to me,” she wrote. “Just because someone else doesn’t understand it, doesn’t mean you have to own it. I am who I am and it just is what it is.”
Check out her lesson:
- Doja Cat Makes Shaved Brows Chic With Fun, Creative Designs
- ‘My Beautiful Home’: Donald Trump Whines After The FBI Raided His Mar-a-Lago Resort
- PUMA And Baby Phat Collaborate On A Sporty-Glam Collection
- Serena Williams Announces Tennis Retirement In Latest Vogue Cover Story
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “A Happy Ending?” | Episode 12
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- What’s Trending: From A Hinge Popeyes Date To Marriage, Would You Go On A Date To Popeyes?
- Ludacris Is Launching His Own Doll To Accompany His Children’s Netflix Series, Karma’s World
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- Still The Queen: Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Hits #1 on Billboard
Black History Month: KeKe Palmer Gives Us a Lesson in Black Hair History on Her TV Show! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com