Every aspect of modern culture is feeling the effects of COVID-19. The pandemic that originally began in China is making its way throughout the world.
In the United States, schools remain closed and many adults work from home. Most grocery stores include barren shelves where household items like toilet paper, hand soap and paper towels were once plentiful.
In an effort to keep up with the demand and to ensure that facilities are sanitized properly, many retailers are changing their hours to allow for more time to clean and restock.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Here is a list of confirmed stores and their new hours:
ALDI: Open from 9 AM to 7 PM daily. More
Dollar General: All Dollar General locations will close one hour early. Also, the first hour of operations will be dedicated solely to senior customers. More
Harris Teeter: Closing at 9 PM daily until further notice. More
Kroger: Many Kroger locations are operating under limited hours until further notice. More
Publix: Open from 8 AM to 8 PM. More
Trader Joe’s: Open from 9 AM to 7 PM. More
Walmart: Open from 6 AM to 11 PM until further notice. More
Wegmans: Open 6 AM to 10 PM. More
Whole Foods: Whole Foods locations are temporarily closing down their food bars and self-serve food options. In-store restaurants will only be available for takeout. All hourly employees are to receive a $2 per hour pay increase from now through the month of April. More
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
Retailers Including Walmart, Publix And Kroger Adjust Store Hours Due To Coronavirus was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com