Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The ‘Juwanna Mann’ star, Miguel A. Nunez found himself being carted away in handcuffs after he allegedly stealing $200 worth of groceries. According to TMZ, last week Nunez found himself standing in an incredibly long line at popular Los Angeles supermarket chain Ralph’s. Unfortunately, when it was finally his turn to be run-up, his credit card got declined during payment.Instead of choosing another form of payment, he just stormed out of the store with his groceries. However, a few days later when he boldly returned to the scene of the crime for more food, he was put under a citizen’s arrest and the police were called by store employees.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5
- Watch: Randy Weston of Judah Band Releases Music Video For “Up From Here”
- DaBaby Says He’s Voting For Kanye In The 2020 Election
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…
- The Last Standing Blockbuster Transforms Into A ’90s Sleepover Airbnb
- Georgia State University To Offer Legal Life of Kandi Burruss Course
- Released! Teen Jailed For Not Doing Homework Is Freed And Taken Off Probation
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- Ben Vereen’s Son Benjamin Vereen Jr., Dead At 55
- Gary’s Tea: Chrissy Teigen Poses Topless And Gary Feels Some Type Of Way [WATCH]
- Oprah Has A Video Message About Breonna Taylor 150 Days After Her Death