Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The ‘Juwanna Mann’ star, Miguel A. Nunez found himself being carted away in handcuffs after he allegedly stealing $200 worth of groceries. According to TMZ, last week Nunez found himself standing in an incredibly long line at popular Los Angeles supermarket chain Ralph’s. Unfortunately, when it was finally his turn to be run-up, his credit card got declined during payment.Instead of choosing another form of payment, he just stormed out of the store with his groceries. However, a few days later when he boldly returned to the scene of the crime for more food, he was put under a citizen’s arrest and the police were called by store employees.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5
- The Great Debates: Best Solo R&B Singer
- The Great Debates: Best Local Singer [Write-In]
- Faith Evans Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges After Allegedly Attacking Stevie J
- ‘Insecure’ Actor And Houstonian Kendrick Sampson Hit By Rubber Bullets In Los Angeles During George Floyd Protest
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: BeBe Winans – “Free Free” [VIDEO]
- Black CNN Reporter & Camera Crew Arrested On Live TV Reporting Minneapolis Protests [Video]
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- One Man Dead After Citizens Begin To Riot And Loot In Minneapolis
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago