Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Thursday, April 16th, there were 80 new cases of coronavirus in Dallas County bringing the total to 2,066. After talking with local health leaders, the Texas Retailers Association, Uber and Dallas Area Rapid Transit, the decision was made to require Dallas County residents over the age of 2 to wear a face-coverings when visiting essential businesses to help slow the spread. This order also includes essential business employees and riders of public transportation.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
How Do you Feel About being required to wear a face mask?
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding
- Hot Spot: Ciara & Russell Wilson Ink A Deal With Amazon & Andra Day Talks Overcoming Porn Addiction
- Foul Play? D.C. Police Search Landfill After 2-Month-Old Goes Missing
- Gary’s Tea: Cathy Hughes Spills Tea On Wendy Williams & Blasts Rickey’s Dating Life [WATCH]
- Cathy Hughes Talks Urban One Honors, Stories Of DMX, & More Coming To TVOne [WATCH]
- This Milwaukee 5-Year-Old Didn’t Deserve To Die Over A Slice Of Cheesecake…
- 3-Year Old Girl Shot At South Dallas Gas Station
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- Porsha Williams Confirms Engagement To RHOA Co-Star’s Ex-Husband Simon Guobadia