Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
As you may know, The Geto Boys rapper, Scarface (Brad Terrence Jordan) has been battling COVID-19. In a zoom chat video with band mate Willie D, he revealed he’s on dialysis due to kidney failure, a result of complications from COVID-19.
He said he was “inches away from death” and he is “glad to be alive”!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- ‘An Act Of Intimidation’: Pastor Slams Unapproved Blue Lives Matter ‘Klan Rally’ Targeting Black Church
- How Did National Watermelon Day Become A Thing? No One Seems To Know
- Happy Birthday! Here Are 5 Insightful James Baldwin Interviews You Must Watch
- The Donnie Simpson Show Pays Tribute To Helen Jones Woods [LIsten]
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE Tv Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- NBA Rising Star Jonathan Isaac Becomes Only Player To Stand For The National Anthem
- Brandy Talks About Her New Album ‘B7’ And Wanting To Do Verzuz Battle [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gary’s Tea: Do Husbands Ruin Women’s Careers? [VIDEO]
- Black Woman News Anchor Makes History As First Person To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In Phase 3 Trial
- California Pizza Kitchen Files For Bankruptcy After Loss Of Business From COVID-19