Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
As you may know, The Geto Boys rapper, Scarface (Brad Terrence Jordan) has been battling COVID-19. In a zoom chat video with band mate Willie D, he revealed he’s on dialysis due to kidney failure, a result of complications from COVID-19.
He said he was “inches away from death” and he is “glad to be alive”!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Book Publisher Snubs Louisville Cop’s Plan To Cash In On Breonna Taylor’s Police Killing
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Morris Brown College Receives Accreditation Candidacy After 20 Years
- Chris Brown’s Housekeeper Suing Him Over Alleged Dog Attack
- Attorney Glennon Threatt Discusses Shooting Bias & Being A Threat To Police Officers [WATCH]