Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
As you may know, The Geto Boys rapper, Scarface (Brad Terrence Jordan) has been battling COVID-19. In a zoom chat video with band mate Willie D, he revealed he’s on dialysis due to kidney failure, a result of complications from COVID-19.
He said he was “inches away from death” and he is “glad to be alive”!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Ohio Woman Arrested After 6-Year-Old Drinks Smirnoff Ice in Gas Station Video
- 2022 SOUTHERN SOUL BOWL
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations
- Fired Flight Attendant Sues Delta For Racial Discrimination Over Anti-Trump Social Post
- MAJIC 94.5 PRESENTS “FUNNIER THAN A MUTHA#%”
- 5 Times Mary J. Blige Proved She Is The Queen Of Bikinis
- Quinta Brunson Was Fabulous In An Eye-Catching Tony Ward Couture Dress At The HCA TV Awards
- Rick Ross Fined for Multiple Wingstop Violations
- Cynthia Erivo Shuts Down ‘The Rings Of Power’ Premiere In A Flowing Rick Owens Ensemble
- Front Page News: Dallas Little League Coach Shot After Argument Between Parents [WATCH]