Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
We’ve always heard that laughter is good for the soul and its the best medicine. Well, we can definitely use a lot of this medicine during this time. Here’s why you should be laughing hysterically as much as possible.
1. Laughing raises your heart rate.
When we laugh, our body takes in deep breaths that cause our heart to race.
These deep breaths allow our body to take in more oxygen, improving vascular function.
2. Laughter helps you sleep.
Laughter increases your production of melatonin, a hormone responsible for aiding in a good night’s rest.
3. Laughter gives you energy.
As explained in the first point, when we take in more oxygen while laughing, we release endorphins. This gives you quick and effective energy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
4. Laughter is an anti-depressant.
When you laugh, your brain releases serotonin and dopamine.
These hormones help our brain process emotional responses and boost our mood, overall enhancing our
experience with pleasure.
5. Laughter releases stress.
Laughter releases endorphins dissipating hormones released when we are stressed or anxious.
These endorphins block out negative energy and lower inflammation in our bodies.
So find your self a funny movie today and GET YOUR LAUGH ON!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Book Publisher Snubs Louisville Cop’s Plan To Cash In On Breonna Taylor’s Police Killing
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Morris Brown College Receives Accreditation Candidacy After 20 Years
- Chris Brown’s Housekeeper Suing Him Over Alleged Dog Attack