Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
We’ve always heard that laughter is good for the soul and its the best medicine. Well, we can definitely use a lot of this medicine during this time. Here’s why you should be laughing hysterically as much as possible.
1. Laughing raises your heart rate.
When we laugh, our body takes in deep breaths that cause our heart to race.
These deep breaths allow our body to take in more oxygen, improving vascular function.
2. Laughter helps you sleep.
Laughter increases your production of melatonin, a hormone responsible for aiding in a good night’s rest.
3. Laughter gives you energy.
As explained in the first point, when we take in more oxygen while laughing, we release endorphins. This gives you quick and effective energy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
4. Laughter is an anti-depressant.
When you laugh, your brain releases serotonin and dopamine.
These hormones help our brain process emotional responses and boost our mood, overall enhancing our
experience with pleasure.
5. Laughter releases stress.
Laughter releases endorphins dissipating hormones released when we are stressed or anxious.
These endorphins block out negative energy and lower inflammation in our bodies.
So find your self a funny movie today and GET YOUR LAUGH ON!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Recession Forthcoming? President Joe Biden Joins the Rickey Smiley Morning Show [LISTEN]
- Malik Smiley Graduates from Alabama State University [LISTEN]
- Black Lives Matter Denies Affiliation With Rhode Island BLM ‘Imposter’ Mark Fisher Who Endorsed Trump
- Funds Pledged To Mobilize Black Male Voters As Polls Claim More African Americans Supporting Trump
- Chloe Bailey Oozes Sexy In A Red Hot ‘Santa Baby’ Outfit
- Da Brat And Judy Navigate Motherhood In This ‘Brat Loves Judy: The Baby Special’ Exclusive Clip
- Ben Carson Is ‘Frontrunner’ To Be Donald Trump’s VP Running Mate, Viral Rumor Claims
- Report: NFL Star and Desoto Native Von Miller Faces Dallas Domestic Violence Arrest, Sources Say
- Mark Cuban Has Sold His Primary Share in the Dallas Mavericks
- Beyoncé’s Face Card And White Fashion Slay Have Fans Going Wild
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
19 Sexy Pictures Of Paula Patton (PHOTOS)
Then & Now: The Cast Of Spike Lee’s “Crooklyn” (PHOTOS)
17 Super Hot Pics Of Nia Long (PHOTOS)
Queen Latifah And Her Longtime Partner Eboni Nichols' Son Named Revealed
Download - MAJIC 94.5 Radio Mobile App!
10+ Sexy Photos Of Mya
Mind Body Business: Things You Didn’t Know About Junk Food