Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Hand Sanitizer is a very important tool in fighting the coronavirus. But the FDA put out a warning this weekend about nine different brands that could actually CAUSE health issues. They’re all made by a Mexican company called Eskbiochem. And they contain something called wood methanol that’s extremely toxic. It can absorb through your skin and cause nausea, vomiting, headaches, blurred vision, seizures, nerve damage, permanent blindness, and even kill you.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So if you’ve been using any of these brands, STOP immediately and see a doctor.
1. Esk Biochem Hand Sanitizer
2. All-Clean Hand Sanitizer
3. The Good Gel Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer
4. Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
5. Four different types of a brand called CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
6. And Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer. That one was especially toxic. The FDA tested a bottle, and it was 81% methanol.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Vanessa Bell Calloway On Her New Series ‘Wicked City’ And Building Black Sisterhood
- St. Louis To Consider Reparations For Black Residents
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘From Besties To Bae’ | Episode 97
- Maria More Gives Tips On How To Execute Your Ideas In 2023 [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Loses Honorary Degree & Cardi B. Talks Anxiety With Dropping Music [WATCH]
- Um…Okay?: Arizona Senator Krysten Sinema Leaves The Democratic Party
- Kanye West Loses His Honorary Degree From The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Gary’s Tea: Weed At Church?! Jamal Bryant Thinks Cannabis Business Will Bring Black Men To Church
- What’s Trending: This Is The Dictionary’s 2022 Word Of The Year [WATCH]
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership