Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Hand Sanitizer is a very important tool in fighting the coronavirus. But the FDA put out a warning this weekend about nine different brands that could actually CAUSE health issues. They’re all made by a Mexican company called Eskbiochem. And they contain something called wood methanol that’s extremely toxic. It can absorb through your skin and cause nausea, vomiting, headaches, blurred vision, seizures, nerve damage, permanent blindness, and even kill you.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So if you’ve been using any of these brands, STOP immediately and see a doctor.
1. Esk Biochem Hand Sanitizer
2. All-Clean Hand Sanitizer
3. The Good Gel Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer
4. Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
5. Four different types of a brand called CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
6. And Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer. That one was especially toxic. The FDA tested a bottle, and it was 81% methanol.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Small Doses With Amanda Seales: Roy Wood Jr. Talks Leaving The Daily Show And His Next Moves
- Da Brat Says Carrying Her Child Was ‘The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made In My Life’
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- Ledisi: The Good Life Tour
- Dallas Comedy Festival 2024
- Smokey Robinson Contest
- Cirque Musica Holiday Show Spectacular
- The 19th Annual Dallas Blues Festival
- EXODUS 2024 Ft. Kirk Franklin Contest
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
19 Sexy Pictures Of Paula Patton (PHOTOS)
Then & Now: The Cast Of Spike Lee’s “Crooklyn” (PHOTOS)
17 Super Hot Pics Of Nia Long (PHOTOS)
Queen Latifah And Her Longtime Partner Eboni Nichols' Son Named Revealed
Mind Body Business: Things You Didn’t Know About Junk Food
Church Announcements: Those Long Prayers Are Causing Blood Clots! [LISTEN]
Da Brat And Jesseca Harris-Dupart Unveil The Cutest Mommy & Me Room With Their Son True Legend