Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Hand Sanitizer is a very important tool in fighting the coronavirus. But the FDA put out a warning this weekend about nine different brands that could actually CAUSE health issues. They’re all made by a Mexican company called Eskbiochem. And they contain something called wood methanol that’s extremely toxic. It can absorb through your skin and cause nausea, vomiting, headaches, blurred vision, seizures, nerve damage, permanent blindness, and even kill you.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So if you’ve been using any of these brands, STOP immediately and see a doctor.
1. Esk Biochem Hand Sanitizer
2. All-Clean Hand Sanitizer
3. The Good Gel Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer
4. Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
5. Four different types of a brand called CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
6. And Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer. That one was especially toxic. The FDA tested a bottle, and it was 81% methanol.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Book Publisher Snubs Louisville Cop’s Plan To Cash In On Breonna Taylor’s Police Killing
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Morris Brown College Receives Accreditation Candidacy After 20 Years
- Chris Brown’s Housekeeper Suing Him Over Alleged Dog Attack
- Attorney Glennon Threatt Discusses Shooting Bias & Being A Threat To Police Officers [WATCH]