Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Hand Sanitizer is a very important tool in fighting the coronavirus. But the FDA put out a warning this weekend about nine different brands that could actually CAUSE health issues. They’re all made by a Mexican company called Eskbiochem. And they contain something called wood methanol that’s extremely toxic. It can absorb through your skin and cause nausea, vomiting, headaches, blurred vision, seizures, nerve damage, permanent blindness, and even kill you.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So if you’ve been using any of these brands, STOP immediately and see a doctor.
1. Esk Biochem Hand Sanitizer
2. All-Clean Hand Sanitizer
3. The Good Gel Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer
4. Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
5. Four different types of a brand called CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
6. And Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer. That one was especially toxic. The FDA tested a bottle, and it was 81% methanol.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Front Page News: Black Children Are 3 Times Likely To Be Exposed To COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused Of Rape & Prayers To King Combs [WATCH]
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?
- Governor Mike DeWine Test Positive for COVID-19 Just Before Trump Visit