Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has tested positive for COVID-19 just before a scheduled visit with President Trump.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
President Trump was to meet DeWine Thursday in Cleveland and underwent a mandatory COVID-19 test before his visit as part of standard protocol. The news was revealed on Governor DeWine’s Twitter account.
DeWine is currently a-symptomatic and is planning to follow CDC recommendations and quarantine in his home for 14 days.
DeWine is the second governor in the U.S. to test positive for COVID-19 after Republican Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt. Ohio’s Lt. Governor Jon Husted also took a COID-19 but tested negative.
For more information on COVID-19 and Ohio visit coronavirus.ohio.gov
- Simone Biles Prioritizes Her Mental Health By Withdrawing From Team USA’s Final Competition In The Tokyo Olympics
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- J. Lo & Ben Affleck Seemingly Recreate Her “Jenny From The Block” Video While Boo’d Up On A Boat
- Da Baby Responds To Fans
- DaBaby Tries Clarifying His Rolling Loud Remarks About HIV/AIDS & Gay Men
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- George Clinton Returns From Retirement: “You’re Gonna Have To Drag Me Off”
- Issa Rae Ties The Knot To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
Governor Mike DeWine Test Positive for COVID-19 Just Before Trump Visit was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com