Michelle Williams is out there living her best life!
Not only did she kill it as her and Kelly Rowland joined Beyonce at Coachella last weekend, but her and her bae Chad Johnson are still going strong!
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
On Tuesday, the former Destiny’s Child singer posted a series of cute pics of her running into the Pittsburgh Steelers chaplain’s arms after her iconic performance.
“That amazing feeling of getting off the stage, running back to the dressing room and I see someone standing there waiting for me! I always wondered how our worlds would mesh. I always wanted to protect who you are, your ministry and platform because people are nuts and cruel, but you have covered me, prayed for me and told me that wherever I go, and whatever stage I stand on to be a light!” she wrote in a caption.
“Soooooooo sorry I jumped on you but I’m glad to know you have muscles to hold me! You so stronnnnnnnng! I’ve waited yeeeeeeears for someone who could come in to my world and be CONFIDENT and NOT insecure, love who I love and genuinely be there for people!! I LOVE YOU”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It’s no secret that Michelle loves her man and isn’t afraid to show it:
Yaaaasss girl! We love to see her winning!
- Funeral For Atatiana Jefferson Canceled After Father’s Legal Action
- Aretha Franklin Biopic Adds Forest Whitaker Along With Mary J. Blige
- Jada Pinkett Smith In Talks To Return To ‘The Matrix’ Reboot
- Moët And Chandon Honor Fashion Designer LaQuan Smith Through ‘Nectar Of The Culture’
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- The OJays Are Being Inducted Into The Philadelphia Music Walk Of Fame
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- Skai Jackson Is Obsessed With This $18.00 Lip Gloss
- Dr. Jamal Bryant On Why Parochial Schools Are Important
Michelle Williams Running To Her Bae After Coachella Is The Epitome Of #RelationshipGoals was originally published on hellobeautiful.com