Michelle Williams is out there living her best life!
Not only did she kill it as her and Kelly Rowland joined Beyonce at Coachella last weekend, but her and her bae Chad Johnson are still going strong!
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
On Tuesday, the former Destiny’s Child singer posted a series of cute pics of her running into the Pittsburgh Steelers chaplain’s arms after her iconic performance.
“That amazing feeling of getting off the stage, running back to the dressing room and I see someone standing there waiting for me! I always wondered how our worlds would mesh. I always wanted to protect who you are, your ministry and platform because people are nuts and cruel, but you have covered me, prayed for me and told me that wherever I go, and whatever stage I stand on to be a light!” she wrote in a caption.
“Soooooooo sorry I jumped on you but I’m glad to know you have muscles to hold me! You so stronnnnnnnng! I’ve waited yeeeeeeears for someone who could come in to my world and be CONFIDENT and NOT insecure, love who I love and genuinely be there for people!! I LOVE YOU”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It’s no secret that Michelle loves her man and isn’t afraid to show it:
Yaaaasss girl! We love to see her winning!
- Black College Football: Golden Bears
- Google Launches Tech Exchange To Increase Racial Representation In Tech
- Elton Brand Becomes Fourth Black General Manager In NBA
- This 27-Year-Old Nigerian Is On His Way To Becoming The World’s Highest Paid Robotics Engineer
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Pennsylvania Candidate For Governor Defends His White Supremacist Comments
- American Airlines Apologizes To Rapper Wale For Alleged Racist Incident, As The Company Tries To Clean Up Its Act
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Sunday Night Classics
- Here’s What Polls Are Showing About Black Candidates In Key Races
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
Michelle Williams Running To Her Bae After Coachella Is The Epitome Of #RelationshipGoals was originally published on hellobeautiful.com