Michelle Williams is out there living her best life!
Not only did she kill it as her and Kelly Rowland joined Beyonce at Coachella last weekend, but her and her bae Chad Johnson are still going strong!
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
On Tuesday, the former Destiny’s Child singer posted a series of cute pics of her running into the Pittsburgh Steelers chaplain’s arms after her iconic performance.
“That amazing feeling of getting off the stage, running back to the dressing room and I see someone standing there waiting for me! I always wondered how our worlds would mesh. I always wanted to protect who you are, your ministry and platform because people are nuts and cruel, but you have covered me, prayed for me and told me that wherever I go, and whatever stage I stand on to be a light!” she wrote in a caption.
“Soooooooo sorry I jumped on you but I’m glad to know you have muscles to hold me! You so stronnnnnnnng! I’ve waited yeeeeeeears for someone who could come in to my world and be CONFIDENT and NOT insecure, love who I love and genuinely be there for people!! I LOVE YOU”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It’s no secret that Michelle loves her man and isn’t afraid to show it:
Yaaaasss girl! We love to see her winning!
- 2 Dallas Residents Shot In Home During Attempted Robbery [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Is Officially Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday Hakeem Olajuwon
- Happy Birthday Jam Master Jay
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Eva Gets Sad News During Her Tokyo Bachelorette Trip
- Here’s Where We’ll Be In The Streets This Week DFW: 1/21 – 1/27
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Wendy Williams Taking Another Extended Break
Michelle Williams Running To Her Bae After Coachella Is The Epitome Of #RelationshipGoals was originally published on hellobeautiful.com