Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Question: How did the city of Dallas get its name?
Answer: There is no definite 100% answer about how the city of Dallas, Texas got its name, however, the city was founded by John Bryan Neely in 1841.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Ellen Takes Michelle Obama To Costco
- Happy Birthday Lisa Bonet
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: The Big Death Day Belongs To [Redacted]
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- H-Town Recalls The Nastiest Thing A Female Fan Has Ever Done [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario: The Jill Scott Edition
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’
- Report: Public Housing Is A Complete Disaster Under The Deplorable Ben Carson’s HUD
- Kim Porter Dead At 47