Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Question: How did the city of Dallas get its name?
Answer: There is no definite 100% answer about how the city of Dallas, Texas got its name, however, the city was founded by John Bryan Neely in 1841.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- ‘Empire’ Slashes Jussie Smollet’s Role
- Fashion Icon Karl Lagerfeld Dead at 85
- TLC’s Chilli Posts Message To Her Soulmate Usher
- Lena Headey Talks Game Of Thrones Ending, Fighting With Family & More
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway
- Danielle Brooks From ‘OITNB’ Praises Black Women With Her New Single [VIDEO]
- Everything We Know About Jussie Smollett’s Allegedly ‘Orchestrated’ Attack
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- North Carolina Republicans Admit To Suppressing The Black Vote
- Credit Card Scammers Are Still At It In Texas [VIDEO]