Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Question: How did the city of Dallas get its name?
Answer: There is no definite 100% answer about how the city of Dallas, Texas got its name, however, the city was founded by John Bryan Neely in 1841.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Patti LaBelle Launches Line Of Frozen Soul Food
- Feds Arrest Members Of R Kelly’s Entourage
- Summer Mini Concert Series: Stephanie Mills
- Rent The Runway Brings 500 Jobs To Arlington,Texas
- Tia Mowry Stars In The New Netflix Comedy ‘Family Reunion
- #RoyalBlackGirlMajic The Duchess and Queen Bey Finally Meet
- Sybil’s Big-A Word: Zeitgeist
- Huggy Lowdown: Trump’s Racist Rant
- Roland Martin: The Suspicious Death Of Baton Rouge Activist