Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Question: How did the city of Dallas get its name?
Answer: There is no definite 100% answer about how the city of Dallas, Texas got its name, however, the city was founded by John Bryan Neely in 1841.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- [WATCH] Release The Pressure: Wellness Wednesday Interview Series Hosted By Tom Joyner About Racism in Healthcare
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Black Lawmakers, Allies Demand That White Supremacy Is Addressed Within The Halls Of Congress
- Urban Meyer Coming Out of Retirement
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested