Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
In case you missed it, Kanye West finally released his “Jesus Is King” album this past Friday, Oct. 25th. But what many of us didn’t know is that there is an accompanying documentary which did well at the box office over the weekend.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Also released on Friday, the 35-minute IMAX film, “Jesus Is King” was shown in 372 theaters in North America and 68 other cities in 12 markets around the world. It has already brought in more than $1 million ($1.03 million to be exact).
It has done so well the IMAX is in talks of adding 78 more foreign territories on Nov. 8.
So, I guess it’s safe to say it’s a must see!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Vanessa Bell Calloway On Her New Series ‘Wicked City’ And Building Black Sisterhood
- St. Louis To Consider Reparations For Black Residents
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘From Besties To Bae’ | Episode 97
- Maria More Gives Tips On How To Execute Your Ideas In 2023 [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Loses Honorary Degree & Cardi B. Talks Anxiety With Dropping Music [WATCH]
- Um…Okay?: Arizona Senator Krysten Sinema Leaves The Democratic Party
- Kanye West Loses His Honorary Degree From The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Gary’s Tea: Weed At Church?! Jamal Bryant Thinks Cannabis Business Will Bring Black Men To Church
- What’s Trending: This Is The Dictionary’s 2022 Word Of The Year [WATCH]
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership