Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
In case you missed it, Kanye West finally released his “Jesus Is King” album this past Friday, Oct. 25th. But what many of us didn’t know is that there is an accompanying documentary which did well at the box office over the weekend.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Also released on Friday, the 35-minute IMAX film, “Jesus Is King” was shown in 372 theaters in North America and 68 other cities in 12 markets around the world. It has already brought in more than $1 million ($1.03 million to be exact).
It has done so well the IMAX is in talks of adding 78 more foreign territories on Nov. 8.
So, I guess it’s safe to say it’s a must see!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- What’s Trending: From A Hinge Popeyes Date To Marriage, Would You Go On A Date To Popeyes?
- Ludacris Is Launching His Own Doll To Accompany His Children’s Netflix Series, Karma’s World
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- Still The Queen: Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Hits #1 on Billboard
- New Study Reveals Black Women Are Struggling Financially In Today’s Economy
- Group Of Women Called ’Studs Of America’ Create A Tribute To Brittney Griner In Viral Video
- Finally, A Podcast For The Rap GIRLS! Meet Sesali Bowen The Host Of The ‘Purse First’ Podcast
- Lizzo Reacts To Beyoncé Shoutout On ‘Break My Soul’ Remix
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic