Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
In case you missed it, Kanye West finally released his “Jesus Is King” album this past Friday, Oct. 25th. But what many of us didn’t know is that there is an accompanying documentary which did well at the box office over the weekend.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Also released on Friday, the 35-minute IMAX film, “Jesus Is King” was shown in 372 theaters in North America and 68 other cities in 12 markets around the world. It has already brought in more than $1 million ($1.03 million to be exact).
It has done so well the IMAX is in talks of adding 78 more foreign territories on Nov. 8.
So, I guess it’s safe to say it’s a must see!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Why Kobe Bryant Traveled By Helicopter
- Gay Louisiana Teenager Tied Up And Shot In Possible Hate Crime
- Former President Barack Obama Pays Condolences To Kobe Bryant’s Family
- Another Black Teen At Texas High School Ordered To Cut His Locs
- Happy Birthday To The Late Great John Witherspoon
- Grammys 2020: Full List Of WInners
- ‘Power’ Recap: We Witness Councilman Tate’s ‘Reversal of Fortune’
- #MambaForLife: A Look Back At Kobe Bryant’s Most Fun, Off-Court Moments We Forgot About
- Get Ready For Reboot of ‘Anaconda’