Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
In case you missed it, Kanye West finally released his “Jesus Is King” album this past Friday, Oct. 25th. But what many of us didn’t know is that there is an accompanying documentary which did well at the box office over the weekend.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Also released on Friday, the 35-minute IMAX film, “Jesus Is King” was shown in 372 theaters in North America and 68 other cities in 12 markets around the world. It has already brought in more than $1 million ($1.03 million to be exact).
It has done so well the IMAX is in talks of adding 78 more foreign territories on Nov. 8.
So, I guess it’s safe to say it’s a must see!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Death Draws Attention To Her Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Halle Berry Has A New Man & She Revealed His Identity… Sort Of [PHOTO]
- Report: Trump Administration To Block Downloads Of TikTok From App Stores Starting Sunday
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta