Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Duncanville’s Mary E. Smithey PACE High School has become the first in North Texas to go “phones free.” In age where students have their phones with them every minutes of the day. Students at PACE High School were once at risk of dropping out. The accelerated-learning campus makes students lock up their phones so they can pay attention during the day and graduate high school. Principal Tijuana Hudson said the students are more successful since the school went phones free. “Students have increased the amount of time they are engaged in online course work,” Tijuana said. “The percentage of students on track to graduate has also increased.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Yara Shahidi And The Cast Channels Beyonce For New ‘Grownish’ Trailer
- Mariah Carey To Release A Mini Documentary To Celebration Christmas Hit
- Beyoncé Heading To Las Vegas For Residency In 2020
- Jazzy Report: Is CBD Safe?
- D.L.’s Top 10 Reasons To Get A Flu Shot
- Shaunie O’Neal Might Lose Her Producer Position On ‘Basketball Wives’
- Jason Derulo Gets Offered Over $500K For Deleted IG Post
- Tom’s Surprise: India Arie
- Star Wars Cast Reveal How They Would Babysit Baby Yoda | Extra Butter
- Tom’s Surprise: Lavell Crawford