Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
DALLAS – Parkland Health & Hospital System in Dallas will begin offering drive-thru testing for the coronavirus on Monday but only for certain patients.
The hospital said the tests are available by appointment only. They are also only for current Parkland patients, first responders and health care workers who have a doctor’s order and meet the medically necessary criteria. “While we hope to expand capacity in the future, this service is only available to current Parkland patients. Unscheduled, drop-in appointments for the general public will not be available at this time,” the hospital said in a release.Patients who qualify can contact Parkland’s COVID-19 Patient Line at 214-590-8060.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Lizzo Says She Will Pledge $500k From Her Upcoming Tour To Planned Parenthood Amid Roe v. Wade Decision
- Beyoncé, Drake And House Music History: The Intersection Of Black Music Month And Pride
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Happened At Omarion & Mario’s Verzuz + Eva Presents At The BET Awards [WATCH]
- SEE VIDEO: Was Omarion’s Watermelon Eating At Verzuz Sexy Or Cringe? [WATCH]
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Michelle Obama Shares Thoughts On The Overturning Of Roe v. Wade, Says She’s ‘Heartbroken’
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- HBCU FAMU Marching 100 Performs At Louis Vuitton Men’s SS2023 Show In Paris