Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
DALLAS – Parkland Health & Hospital System in Dallas will begin offering drive-thru testing for the coronavirus on Monday but only for certain patients.
The hospital said the tests are available by appointment only. They are also only for current Parkland patients, first responders and health care workers who have a doctor’s order and meet the medically necessary criteria. “While we hope to expand capacity in the future, this service is only available to current Parkland patients. Unscheduled, drop-in appointments for the general public will not be available at this time,” the hospital said in a release.Patients who qualify can contact Parkland’s COVID-19 Patient Line at 214-590-8060.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- WATCH LIVE: Obama holds virtual town hall on policing and civil unrest
- George Floyd’s Killer Cop Has Murder Charge Upgraded As Other Officers Face More Charges
- Urban One’s ‘WE ARE ONE’ Town Hall Addresses Killings Of Black People
- Petition Aims To Stop ‘Heartless’ George Floyd Social Media Challenge White Kids Started On TikTok
- Dak Prescott Announces $1 Million Pledge To Improve Police Training
- We Are One: More Than Just A Hashtag Townhall Thursday, June 4th 8pm
- Are We Even Doing It Right?: What Is Blackout Tuesday?
- 4 St. Louis Officers Shot Monday During A Long Night of Protesting
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
- Dallas Protestors Block Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge