Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
DALLAS – Parkland Health & Hospital System in Dallas will begin offering drive-thru testing for the coronavirus on Monday but only for certain patients.
The hospital said the tests are available by appointment only. They are also only for current Parkland patients, first responders and health care workers who have a doctor’s order and meet the medically necessary criteria. “While we hope to expand capacity in the future, this service is only available to current Parkland patients. Unscheduled, drop-in appointments for the general public will not be available at this time,” the hospital said in a release.Patients who qualify can contact Parkland’s COVID-19 Patient Line at 214-590-8060.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Drake May Add A Gift To Your Next Uber Eats Delivery
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 14: “Mom Love”
- Quavo Pops Up At The Gun Range Ready Ready
- STORYTIME: Special K’s Son Went To Clean Air Ducts But Accidentally Delivered A Baby! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Bill Gates Had Weekend Get-Aways With His Ex Girlfriend While Married?![WATCH]
- Board Says Facebook And Instagram Can Continue To Ban Trump
- Critical Race Truth: Republicans Keep Trying To Revise America’s Racist History
- NJ Cop Fired Over Facebook Post Calling Black Lives Matter Demonstrators ‘Terrorists’