Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
DALLAS – Parkland Health & Hospital System in Dallas will begin offering drive-thru testing for the coronavirus on Monday but only for certain patients.
The hospital said the tests are available by appointment only. They are also only for current Parkland patients, first responders and health care workers who have a doctor’s order and meet the medically necessary criteria. “While we hope to expand capacity in the future, this service is only available to current Parkland patients. Unscheduled, drop-in appointments for the general public will not be available at this time,” the hospital said in a release.Patients who qualify can contact Parkland’s COVID-19 Patient Line at 214-590-8060.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Stephanie Mills Says Nick Cannon And Kanye West Are Acting Like ‘Paid Slaves’ Over Presidential Run
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Front Page News: Black Children Are 3 Times Likely To Be Exposed To COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused Of Rape & Prayers To King Combs [WATCH]
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?