Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
April 21 will be the four-year anniversary of the death of Prince.
‘Let’s Go Crazy: The Grammy Salute to Prince,’ which was filmed back in January after the 2020 Grammy Awards. The all-star line-up to salute the purple one, will be Earth, Wind and Fire, Common, Miguel, H.E.R., Usher and Mavis Staples. Also, performing Morris Day and the Time, the Revolution and Sheila E., who served as co-musical director with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. Hosted by SNL’s alumni Maya Rudolph and will air April 21 on CBS.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Stars Still Making Money after Death
1. PrinceSource: 1 of 1
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Essence Fest 2020 Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Kenya Barris and Rashida Jones New Family Sitcom Coming To Netflix
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: How You Can Help DFW
- Beyoncé Shares Video to Show What Her Twins, Rumi and Sir, Are Really Like
- Woah Steph Curry Breaks His Silence Via IG Live
- Legendary Rapper Slim Thug Tested Positive For Covid-19
- Scarface Details Fight With Coronavirus: “It’s The Craziest Thing I’ve Seen In My Life” [VIDEO]
- Prince Tribute Featuring John Legend, Usher, H.E.R. Set To Air
- Lizzo Refusing To Pay Royalties To Songwriters Claiming Credit For ‘Truth Hurts’