Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
On Wednesday, the Dallas City Council approved $13.7 million in relief to help pay rent, mortgages and utilities for residents who earn less than the median income ($83,100) In North Texas. Dallas Mayor, Eric Johnson said “We expect to helps thousands of Dallas Residents stay in their homes.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Income requirements for the program vary based on the number of people in your household. A family of four would be eligible for assistance if the household income is $66,500 or below and a person living alone could earn up to $46,550 and qualify. There is another portion of the program for individuals at or below 50% of the area median income to get six months of rental assistance.
If you would like to request relief, you have to apply with the City and it will be directly paid to the landlord. The City says it will begin accepting applications May 4.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Police Seize Almost 400 Pounds Of Heroin From The Bluff In Largest Drug Bust Ever
- T.I. & Tiny Will Be Grandparents! Zonnique Pullins Expeditiously Expecting Her First Child
- “Best Relationship I’ve Ever Been In” Tiffany Haddish Confirms Her And Common Are Official!
- Mali Music Releases Music Video For Cry
- Kevin Hart Speaks On Ellen DeGeneres Amid Racist And Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Show
- KiKi’s Top 3 Things Dudes Say When You Catch Them Cheating [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Even Though Fans Made A Petition, Tory Lanez Will Not Be Deported [WATCH]
- Toni Braxton Shares That She Uses This Sex Toy For Her Skin Care Routine
- Peter Thomas Shares Details About Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Man Charged With Murder After Killing Burger King Employee Over Wait Time