Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
On Wednesday, the Dallas City Council approved $13.7 million in relief to help pay rent, mortgages and utilities for residents who earn less than the median income ($83,100) In North Texas. Dallas Mayor, Eric Johnson said “We expect to helps thousands of Dallas Residents stay in their homes.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Income requirements for the program vary based on the number of people in your household. A family of four would be eligible for assistance if the household income is $66,500 or below and a person living alone could earn up to $46,550 and qualify. There is another portion of the program for individuals at or below 50% of the area median income to get six months of rental assistance.
If you would like to request relief, you have to apply with the City and it will be directly paid to the landlord. The City says it will begin accepting applications May 4.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Says T.I. Forced Her To Have Sex With Nelly, Allegedly [WATCH]
- Christopher Wray Said The FBI Is Not ‘Systemically Racist.’ History Shows That’s A Lie
- T.I. Will Not Return For ‘Ant Man 3’ Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Explores EMDR Therapy Strategy To Heal Stress & Trauma [WATCH]
- B.O.L.O Is Speaking Out On His RHOA Appearance, And This Is What He Had To Say…
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- Georgia Teacher Faces Backlash For Telling Students Breonna Taylor Was Responsible For Her Own Death
- Gary’s Tea: Vanessa Bryant Claps Back At Evan Rachel Wood For Calling Kobe Bryant A Rapist [WATCH]
- You’ll Never Guess The Reason Black Tony Is In Jail! [WATCH]