Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Question: Which Dallas airport is closest to downtown, Lovefield, DFW International, or Addison airport?
Answer: Dallas Lovefield Airport is actually the closest to downtown. It’s less than 10 miles.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- D.L.’s Top 10 Ways Too Boost Fertility
- Can You Imagine Getting an Invite to Gary Owen’s Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Young Entrepreneur Shot And Killed In New Orleans
- 5 Tips For Cooking Your First Thanksgiving Turkey
- Idris Elba To Star In Western Produced By Jay-Z
- Oprah Winfrey Enlist Tracee Ellis Ross For Her ‘Wellness Tour’ In Dallas
- Deborah Cox To Perform At World AIDS Day Concert
- Robyn Crawford Believes Whitney Houston Is Still With Her
- Dominique Is In Charge Of Thanksgiving Dinner
- Huggy Lowdown: The Popeyes Sandwich Is Important
Local Facts: Which Dallas Airport Is Closest To Downtown? was originally published on thebeatdfw.com